Wednesday, January 21, 2009

okay.. a new tone

I have noticed that this blog has kinda a negative tone about it.. just me complaining about my lil monsters... and that was totally not really my intent.. well in a way i guess it was. I had forgot about an old blog that i had started last summer... and I want to get back to that type of thing... Not just me complaining about how bad of a mom I am or how my kids don't listen.. I need to focus on the good and not the bad... so i will start off on a funny story... this happened last year in April or May I believe... enjoy! and laugh.

scrambled eggs
ok... this is a funny story ... i have been meaning to write on here about this especially this one... it is hilarious!!!
a couple fridays ago... me and the kiddies and my parents go to ihop for dinner... Peyton was in rare form that night... Wouldn't listen for nothing.... so finally he started getting etter and listening to things.... so we got our dinner...
Peyton had chocolate chip pancakes and sissy had scrambled eggs and pancakes... So when petyon got finished eating he decided to g underneith the table and play... and by this poiint i was to drained to fight with him about sitting in his seat...
so sissy is sitting there eating away and she dropped part of her scrambled eggs so peyton was down there was going to pick them and give them back to sissy... as soon as i seem him starting to do that i told him no... theyare kaka... so he decides to put the scrambled eggs in between my toes...
lol. i couldnt believe it... i just looked at him and was like... why did you do that?? and his response was... i dunno..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...