Tuesday, October 18, 2011

:-(


I’ve got a lot going on in my head…
I really didn’t want to get out of bed today and face the world… but I had to. I had to be an adult and take care of my responsibilities. 

Things aren’t looking great for my step mom. L

And it seemed like everything just kinda hit me last night.  What the future could be.. quicker than we thought.

But I have faith in my Lord that He will get us thru it all.

I am so tired today… all I keep thinking about is going to bed… getting a nap in… going to bed early… something.. anything… just sleep.  I am even considering taking a sleeping pill or something cuz even tho I do sleep… apparently its not good sleep cuz I am still tired every morning.

Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama

2 comments:

  1. Prayers going out to you and your stepmother.

    Stress can pull you down, then add Manic Monday and it can swallow you up!

    You have a great starter..as hard as it is. put it in your Lord's hands and he will take care of it.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stress is killer...

    sending all the positive energy i can spare...

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...