Monday, December 5, 2011

Realization Friday- forgot to hit post!!


Its been awhile for me to post… and even longer since I have done a realization Friday post.. I kinda miss them!!! L 

I promise I will try and get a little bit better with my posting.
Just seems life has been slightly crazy the last few weeks. I have a to do list a mile long.. I am always running from here to there for something.. and I have started to date. So it all makes life very interesting! J

Anywho… here’s the realizations for the week:

This week I have come to realize:

~  that when you don’t want something to happen… that’s when it normally does. And vice versa

~  that I amaze myself sometimes. I can’t cook for nothing.. but I made the best Thanksgiving dinner ever according to my family. J

~   that I don’t mind making a fool of myself.

~   that I must point out something embarrassing about myself before anyone notices it!

~  that I sweat super bad when I am nervous. Ugh. I hate that

~  life never seems to go the way you want it to

~  sometimes a vacation is just what you need.

~   that you have to put the effort into your happiness.. depending on someone else for it will only end up leaving you sad and disappointed.



Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama  

2 comments:

  1. Have been missing you on the blogs. Congrats n dating again. I hope he will treat you good and that this will be the blessing you have been waiting for in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great realizations. I have to agree with you! It's great to see you dating. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...