Thursday, January 22, 2009

Needing a man

I am a single mother of 2 kids... I work a full time job and 2 part time jobs... My kids are 6 and 2... and both can be a handful. There are more days than not that I am just exhausted by the time I am able to get to bed. There are many days that I am down and tired and just think... if I had a husband things would be so much better. If I had a husband I would be happy...

I am learning more and more everyday that I do not need a husband to be happy. That I do not have to have a man in my life to make things easier on me. I have the Lord. He is the main man in my life... and will always be... and I need to make sure everyday that I keep him as the main man and not just the "back up" when things are down. He is the one who is there with me everyday. He is the one that is helping me through my daily battles. He is the one showering me with so much love and so many blessings. He is the one who makes me whole and completes me.
A man is not going to be able to satisfy my heart unless I have the Lord there first. I will continue to be unhappy even with a man unless I put the Lord in the place that he needs to be... in my heart... in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...