Friday, July 30, 2010

Realization Friday

I've come to realize: 


~ That  none of us know what lays ahead and cant control what may come to us, like I belive we cant change the past can't predict the future but we can live in today and enjoy each day to its fullest


~ that time spent with your family, is more precious than any gift.


~ that if I become blind one day, the saying "don't put off till tomorrow," becomes very true.


~ That memories you make today, will far out-live you.


~ that if you haven't grown up by age 50, You don't have to.


~ That life ain't perfect and love ain't a always a fairy tale...and you need to make yourself happy and not look at what you don't have but at what you do have.


~ That I have a pup for each of my breakups --only 2. I'm scared to fall in love again for fear of a broken heart...and no room for another dog...but realizing time is going too fast and I need to put my heart out on the line...




Thank you everyone to sent in your realization for this weeks post!!! If you would like to have your realizations posted next friday... send me them to me in an email to : overthinkingmama@gmail.com 


God Bless
Overthinking Mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...