Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Holiday weekend in a nutshell

This was definetely a different kinda weekend... It wasnt all bad.. and it was good for the most part... 
I am realizing i am still trying to find myself...  and maybe this is a journey I will always be on.. I don't know. 


This weekend was nice... Friday I got to spend the evening with my bff. We went for a nice long walk but... on the way home... *sniff sniff* I hit a deer...  Luckily I didn't hit it too hard... it bounced off the hood of my car... did a flip... and went running off... I really hope it was alright...  My hood's got a lil dent in it... and there was some hair in the grill of my car... I was laughing because that's what I do when I get nervous about something...  ugh.  I don't have the money to fix it. So I'll have to live with it for awhile. oh well.  


Saturday my son had his baseball game. It was a lot of fun. His dad was there and my other bff came up for a bit.  My son went back home with his dad and it was just me and baby girl.  We did a whole lotta nothing.  When we got back me,her, and the two dogs took like a two hour nap in my bed... I had suck a bad headache... and hoped the nap would help.. yea.. nope it didn't.  The rest of the night we pretty much just layed around and watched movies. 


Sunday I pretty much just hung out...  It was a good day... In the evening I went to my Grandma Barbs for a cook out and to watch the fireworks.. it was nice.. but a lil depressing... I hate watching fireworks "alone" and this was the first year... in probably 5 that I have been single on the 4th of July. It really kinda sucked...  Oh well I guess... 


Monday.. I was in a really down and sour mood... Nothing seemed to be able to go right... but I did get the dogs a bath and the family room rearranged... so that was a plus.  My mom and I went for a walk with the dogs and baby girl rode her bike.. then we went for ice cream. I finally got my relaxing night that I had planned all week.. Candles lit- read a book- glass of wine... aaaaahhh perfection. 


How was your fourth?