Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tell All Tuesday-2

Name/Nickname/AKA - Holly HoJo 
Blog Address (if have one): http://midwesternmamah.blogspot.com/
Age (approx) - Lordy Lordy ... Im over 40 
Occupation: Domestic Goddess - before I was appointed as this, I worked in the medical field for 20+ years

What is one of your happiest memories?
 When my children were born. Without a doubt. I was high risk with both pregnancies and between my son and daughter ( who are   five years apart) I lost two babies. One at 7 mos gestation and one around 8 weeks. Just to be able to have them in my life is itself a miracle. 

If you had only 6 months left to live, what would you want to be sure to experience? I wouldn't change a thing. I would be much as I am now. Ive lived a pretty wild, full life, so I would want my last days to be with my family. 

What’s one of the nicest things you’ve ever done for yourself?
Forgave myself for things that happened in the past.

What's the best compliment anyone has ever paid you?
You're so much like you're father.

What were you doing 10 years ago? 
I was just coming out of a very bad situation in my life. I was struggling to make ends meet and working two full time jobs... 

Where do you want to be in 10 years? 

Living by the beach. By then my daughter will be out of college,and the husband and I will be retired, living and loving on a beach somewhere.

Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Ha Ha Ha - I wrote the book on changing clothes in a car 

Were you driving, someone else driving, or parked?
ALL of the above !

When you looked in the mirror today what did you think?
After I stopped screaming and convinced myself my mother had NOT come back from the dead, I decided it was time to color the hair again and then immediately Googled "Best Wrinkle Creme on the market"

What has been your favorite age so far?
For as much as I kid about it, now is the best time. Sure Im older, and my bones crack and ache, but Im better now than I have ever been! Age does bring wisdom.

Do you wash your hands every single time you use the restroom?
Oh GOD YES!! AND I close the lid before flushing.. because the particles of  that stuff can fly into the air. 

If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone?
No regrets... ever. I make sure people know how I feel about them.. because you just never know

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...