Thursday, July 15, 2010

A few projects...

I have a few projects that I am planning on starting up in the next couple days/weeks. 

The first one is a Traveling Notebook. I had this idea for awhile now. It started back when I was in High School. I ended up going to a different high school than all of my friends. So we started having a notebook that would be passed around to everyone at the other high school than given to me to reply to everyone... We did this all of my freshman year. After that we lost track of each other some and finally all got back together over a year ago for a dinner. While we are all friends on facebook, me and one of the girls had talked about starting the notebook idea up again and calling it the sisterhood of the traveling notebook... but with one of our friends living in Germany, no one really wanted to participate... so the idea was dropped. Off and on for the last year I had thought of the idea of doing this traveling notebook but instead of just us friends... I would be with strangers.. all over the country or even the world... but that's about as far as it went... Just an idea. 
Then I came across this website: The Notebook Journey   So I emailed Lauren regarding this and she suggested we do a Notebook together... So that is in the works. I don't have all the details as of yet. But I am planning on going out and purchasing a Notebook this weekend!! Yay!!  If you would like in on this let me know.. Either leave me a comment below. Email me: overthinkingmama@gmail.com or send me a msg on twitter.

The Second project I am starting is Transforming my Life Project. Which I am working on with Lindsay from A New Breed of Mom. She is doing this in her life right now. I commented on her blog and we started chatting from there... She is aspiring to become a Life Coach, so she offered to help me along my journey. Honestly I am not really sure what to expect, but I am going to be talking with her tonight and we will go from there. 

So with those two things.. my blog life should be pretty busy along with my day to day life! 

I am excited and I can't wait to see the outcomes on both of these projects!!! 

Also - Don't for get about Realization Friday tomorrow! Email me your realizations at overthinkingmama@gmail.com or dm on twitter!!! Hopefully I will get enough to do a post tomorrow!! 

God Bless!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...