Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Modpodge of thoughts

Happy Humpday! 

Only 2 more days till the weekend! lol. I am counting down.. Not that I really have anything spectacular planned... but this week has just been dragging for some reason. 

I have a few things going on... 

I am starting to take names for my Traveling Notebook... So if you are interested send me an email to overthinkingmama@gmail.com. I need to get a blog set up for that... So that's on my two do list. I can have up to 160 people.  More details to come. 

I am planning on going up to the college tonite and talk to an advisor about what classes I need to take and also about financial aid and what not... Hope it all goes good! 

I am going to be going on vacation in a few weeks... so I need some guest bloggers... If you are interested, send me an email! 

I am also thinking about posting some give-aways... So if you have a product you would like to advertise and do a give a way on my blog... let me know!!!  I might be very interested in doing that... 

I am still needing more people for my Tell All Tuesday!  Send me an email if you are interested.... Its a lot of fun... I have about 40 different questions to choose from...  there is a minimum of 10 questions that I would like you to answer...  I hope you will! 

Also.. I need realizations for Friday! 

My bf sent me another poem today!! :-) 

I was sorta hoping you would come along,
like the answer to a prayer,
and the music to a song.
Like the kind of thing that happens, 
at a special place and time, 
that will change our lives forever,
like a fantasy of mine.
The fantasy was there before, 
I ever knew your name, 
and now that I have found you,
we will never be the same.
So, pardon, if I look at you,
Forgive me if I stare,
At the fantasy I knew before, 
I saw you standing there
For I always hoping 
that you would come along,
like an answer to a prayer and the music to a song. 

God Bless 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...