Friday, July 23, 2010

Realization Friday

Ive come to realize:


~that I am scared to death of being in love... and getting hurt


~ that i have more energy and motivation to clean my house first thing in the morning... on days I have to go to work




So yea.. thats it.. MY realizations for this week! :-)  


Please send me YOUR realization for the post next Friday!! 
overthinkingmama@gmail.com


Funny of the day: (need to make you smile) 


My daughter and I had a cute convo this morning.. 


Her: Mom I want to see my daddy


Me: Well your daddy is working


Her: I want to take him some cookies


Me: Well I'll jump right on that...  (being sarcastic)


Her: Mommy NO!! don't jump on my daddy's cookies!! 


Gotta love her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...