Tuesday, December 30, 2008

mY jOB

Well... i was just notified today... that in a few months my position is going to be eliminated... lucky me. In a way I knew it was coming... but i guess i kinda was hoping it wouldnt. They did offer me another position... but I am not sure if I really want to do it or not... but I am not sure I am going to have much of a choice becasue I need the money. I dont have anyone to help me with my bills... and if i am not working... then theres nothing... the job is for something I dread having to do... but then again.. it is part of my New Years resolution to do it... so i guess I am gonna have to make a choice... and figure out what I am gonna do...

This sucks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...