Thursday, December 11, 2008

12/9-12/10/08

Was sick yesterday, so wasn't even on the computer at all...
Catch up to do...

12/9- Tuesday.
Was actually a good day suprisingly. I was of course tired as I always am. lol. and I wasn't feeling all that great. Everyone at my job was sick... and of course I would get it too. So I went home at lunch (330) and rested. Then to my moms for dinner. The kids were already there, so it was nice to not have to drive all over BFE to get them. After dinner P had cubscouts. We got to go on a tour of the local police station. It was really interesting! I had a really nice time. After that me and P were on our way home and drove past the town square and it was all lite up for Christmas, so we decided to stop and go for a walk thru it. It was nice. He was so sweet.
We got home and waited for my mom to bring S home. Once I did, it was the nightly battle to bed. Finally got them both into bed and I finished some laundry and then decorated the tree! Yea!! its all done!!

12/10- Wed.
I took the day off work today. Wasn't feeling that great and I got to spend some time with my Mom, which is something I really havn't got to do in a while. Mamaw (my ex-mother-in-law) picked P up from school so I didn't have to worry about that and S was with my dad and his wife. So the kids were situated.
In the evening after I rested up, I went a picked up S. My friend Sh was over there visiting my dad and had brought pizza over, so we all ate dinner. S really enjoyed this. After we ate, we went home and waited for Mamaw to bring P. He came in and was talking a mile a minute about school and the santa shop and everything. I got S into bed (a few times!) and then P and I finished up folding and putting away laundry. He was a big help. My friend A came over with a movie and I had gotten him hot cocoa for Christmas so we had that and popcorn! MMM!! Good movie night. We watched Fred Claus. It was hilarious! and P loved it! He was so into the movie it was cute!!!
It was a really really good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...