Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The First

I have started this blog today because I need a place to vent about my kids. I love my kids more than life itself... but they love to push me as far as I can go. And I really dont know who all will read this, if anyone at all... but at least it will help me remember things, vent things, and hopefully figure out a different route of parenting in the mean time.. Because the way I am going at the moment... is driving me insane!

A refresher course on me and my Situation...
I am a single mom of 2 great kids. I work 3 jobs. I am a head person in my son's cubscouts. I have 4 animals (2 dogs, a cat, and a frog). I own my own home. I own my own car. I am currently 26yrs old (march 1982). I have anxiety issues. I am a born again Christian. I am divorsed. My kids have two different fathers. My son is white. My daughter is biracial. I was the "black sheep" of the family because I dated a black man.

I guess that is me in a nut shell! lol!

Now... for the next posting.

Please post any comments, questions or anything to anything I have wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...