Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tuesdays

Tuesdays always seem to be bad for me... and yesterday was no different.

For some reason it always seems on tuesdays... i am more tired than any other day of the week... and yesterday was no different.



I was over tired anyway... didnt sleep very good the night before. So I was a lot more irritable to begin with it...

The morning went pretty good... very minimal arguing.

When I went and picked up p from school he told me he was on red. His school has a "traffic light" system... Green - good, Yellow- warning, Red- big trouble. So I asked him why. He said he didnt know... oh... then he remembered- because he accidentally threw his lunch box down the hall... He was walking and swinging his arms high and it slipped out of his hand. (right) So I told him he was on punishment for the night... no movie, could not sleep in my bed, and after cubscouts he was to go right to bed. (even tho its his bed time by them anyway). He said so. I dont care... gggrrr...

I take him home to change and then over to my moms so I can go back to work. (yes i pick him up on my lunch). We get to my moms and I tell him that he has to do his homework before he can play and because after cubscouts he wont have time to... so he proceeds to throw a fit... she's not going to do his hoework... he doesnt have to do his homework.. etc... So I argue with him the rest of the time before i leave.

When I get over my moms after wokr to pick up him and his sister we decide to stay for dinner since my mom is watching S for me for the cubscout meeting. Well P had already made himself a bown of cereal. So I said fine instead of completely arguing with him and listening to him to him proceed to whine and cry, I told him that he could have the cereal but he had to sit at the table the entire time at dinner and not get up from his seat until everyone was finished eating. He said fine... went done and started eating... when he was finished he decieded to start throwing the dishes (luckily plastic and empty) off the table... I told him to stop and to pick up what was on the floor... He then started yelling and crying and saying that I make him do everything. I told him that if he didnt stop that he would be in time out... sooo... time out it was...

Now at my moms her bedrooms were full of gifts for Christmas... so I couldnt put him in a bedroom... so I made his sit in the bathroom... and so he decided to take everything that he could find and beat the door with it since I closed the door and stood there holding it so he couldnt open it after I left... So then I had to take everything out of the bathroom. After that.. he sat still and quiet for about 2 minutes if that... Finally I let him out and told him to put his uniform for cubscouts on. He did... all while running around the kitchen screaming...

Finally we left... went to cubscouts... and came home... to bed. And he actually did go to bed with out a fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...