Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My- MAMA Style



My- MAMA Style

Top- forever 21 $6.50
Tank- C28  $5.99
Jeans- forever 21  $10.50
Boots- thrifted    $9.99 












Sorry for the crappy full lenth pic… will try and do better next time J

Being a single mom, having to work 2 jobs and also going to school… I don’t have ton’s of time for shopping nor do I have ton’s of money.  I have started going to thrift stores on my lunch and spending about 20-30 min looking for clothes…  When I do have a little bit more free time I head out to the mall in the next city (the one here just doesn’t have a good selection of stores) which is about 20 min away…  I know there are a few stores out there that have really cute clothes at great prices.  I don’t like to spend over $20 for any single item… and honestly try to keep it under $10 if at all possible. Forever 21, Rue 21 and Charlotte Russe are my 3 top favorite stores. All three have really cute clothes at pretty good prices!  


Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama 

4 comments:

  1. you are too friggin adorable! lovin those boots. f21 are rue 21 are two of my favorite stores. also, walmart! (yeah, i'm classy!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and so is the hair. I am not brave enough to cut mine but I did go brown two years ago for about thirty days. I haven't been in Rue 21 in a while, But I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the boots. Very cute indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so beautiful in red - and I love your hair do.. have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...