Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Can it be friday again??

My weekend was absolutely fabulous!!! It was exactly what I needed.

Friday, I spent the night out with friends karaoking!! It was a blast!!  
Saturday, I bought 15bags of mulch to put down and got all but 3 down. I just didn’t have the energy for the 3 last bag. Then it was off to baseball and WE WON!!! Yay!!! I know everyone was super excited since this is the first game we have won since our very first game!!  After the game.. we went and got pizza and Lil Man had a couple kids over to stay the night. And amazing they were wonderful!! I expected the worst… but they were awesome!!!
Sunday, we had a cook out and I was a little disappointed because a few people were late and everyone left by like 730.  (it started at 430). OH well.
Monday- we literally layed around all day. I read. The kids did what they wanted. It was all good. After dinner we went to the park with my mom and had a lil picnic and then let the kids play… They enjoyed it.

The weekend was kinda bitter sweet for me… A lot of things that happened this weekend made me think of my ex… and made me realize how lonely I am… how much I wish I had someone special to spend time with. Some one to hold hands with… or cuddle with…  
So I was debating all weekend about maybe checking out a dating site… but the good ones are expensive and the free ones are full of creeps… so I dunno. There still is a gentleman that I am interested in… but I still don’t know what’s going on there or even if he’s interested in me at all. L  So I dunno what  exactly to do… I don’t know where to meet guys… decent, Christian guys.  I guess that’s all in God’s hands.

Hope Ya’ll had a great weekend!!!

Ps. I have been craving fruit and veggies all weekend… think I need to go buy some today J


Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama














2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend... and your lonely heart needs a friend.. you're beautiful and amazing.. just don't settle for the first one that comes along..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! You won the giveaway over on my blog! E-mail me your shipping info at shebreathesdeeply@gmail.com and I will have Bevin send you your prize!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...