Saturday, May 14, 2011

just thinking...



I try not to think about this… I try not to dwell on it… but somedays… sometimes… my mind goes there and my heart follows the downward path.

I have faith in my Father! I know HE has a plan. And I am trying to be patient…

I want a family. I know I have a family… and I cherish what I have more than anything else in this world.  But I want my family completed. I want a husband. A father. A friend.  I want my kids to grow up with two parents in their home. I want them to see the love between me and my husband… and know. Know that it is love. 

But I have yet to meet that man.  The man to complete the family the way I need him to. The man to complete me the way I need him to.  The Lord has brought some great men into my life in the past few years to show me love… show me what I want from a man… and even more importantly… what I do not want from a man.  I have finally after 28years of my life… know what its like to fully feel love from a man. I have never felt loved like I did when I was with him. At times I am scared I will never feel that kind of love again. But I know God has a plan. And I am faithful of that.  I know God has my husband in mind for me… I just have to be patient because I will meet him in the Lords time… Not in mine.

Have a great weekend!



Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama 

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh I hope God sends you a husband soon. If not, I hope he gives you strength and comfort with what you have. God Bless!
    Have a good weekend too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm giving you the Versatile blogger award! I Love your blog and reading what you have to say or show us next. You are truly a inspiration to follow.
    click here to pick up your award and the rules!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always get this around the holidays especially. just a sort of feeling like there are places not yet filled. im not particularly sure they ever will be though.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...