Thursday, January 27, 2011

Project 31- Day 2






She Breathes Deeply




Day 2.  What makes you uniquely you?


This is a hard one. What makes me, me???  ME and the LORD!!  Lol. 

I think I am different than most people because of my brain and my heart.  As you probably know from my blog, I overthink. Everything.  And honestly 90% I do love this about myself though that other 10% about drives me insane, but hey it gives me something great to blog about normally!! Lol. 

The other part is my heart.  I love whole heartedly so I am easily hurt.  I forgive people I probably should and remain friends even after being betrayed.  I am opened minded enough to be friends with just about everyone, even ex’s, ex’s ex’s or even current bf’s ex’s.  I can’t just love a little. I love a lot.  

God made us all special and it takes a big heart, an open mind, and wide eyes to be able to see it all.  I like to think I have all 3.


God Bless
Overthinking Mama

3 comments:

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...