Friday, January 21, 2011

Realization Friday

Its that time again kiddos…. Iiiiiiiiittttttt’sssss REALIZATION Friiiidaaaayyy!!! 
Ok.. I know its not that exciting… but yea… J
Remember these are not all my realization but some that have been sent it! Enjoy!!
And ps. Email me your realization for next weeks post!!

I’ve Come To Realize:

~there is always a silver lining...life is about attitude...and knowing when you can get away with cussing...

~i would think i knew more for being so old...

~that somethings will come to an end eventually, even when you are not sure you want them to

~ that I have a really hard time not getting emotion when reading or watching a movie

~ that Jillian Michael’s and the 6 week 6 Pack is NO JOKE!!! 

~ that I suck at staying with a work out program

~ that this past week has been an insanely busy one. Here’s hoping next week is more organized

~ God does work in wonderous yet sometimes mysterious ways

~ getting a headache every single day really sucks monkey butt

~ that some people just love drama.. and try to cause it and add to it

~ that I am normally the one stuck in the middle of everything because I don’t take sides.

~ always being neutral sucks

~ that God loves me.  Just like my names means and my tattoo says- God’s Princess

Happy Friday Ya’ll!!!

God Bless
Overthinking Mama 

3 comments:

  1. OT- I love that you are always the first one to post a comment! :-)
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following your blog from ohio Bloggers group!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...