I was blessed with another award!!
This award completely was unexpected! I received this award from ib at Habitual Hobbit. I was honored by this follower. I checked out the blog and it is awesome!! And he even put my blog button on there!! J I really feel honored. Thank you!
So word for word this is what is expected of me:
With great power, comes great responsibility, so, as the rules state, I must link back to the award giver, answer some questions, which I will do next, and lastly, I forward this award on to others that I deem worthy.
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you aren't anonymous, do you wish you started out anonymously, so that you could be anonymous now?
I am anonymous and yet I am not. If you do enough searching you can figure out who I am tho I may not put my full name on this site. I try to keep my kids names as anonymous as possible by giving them nicknames just because well… there are some crazy people out there… sadly..
But my thoughts are by far not anonymous. I write whats in my head and at times close to my heart J
2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
Hhhmmm.. I guess it’s a stubborn and impatient side… I have a window air conditioner that weights… maybe 40-50lbs. A friend of mine (male) was supposed to come over and bring it from my garage and then put it into my window. He was supposed to be there at 6. I had to leave at 630. So at 615 I went out and brought it in and put it in the window myself. He called 5 minutes after that to tell me he was running late.. I told him don’t bother. Its done! J
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
Depends on the day and the mood.. Sometimes I see a beautiful princess of the Lord… some times I just seen an aging worn out woman.
4. What is your favourite summer cold drink?
Fresh squeezed lemonage
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Read a good book. Candle lit bubble bath. Nice long walk. Shopping
6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life?
I want to own my own business. I want to not have to work for someone else… at least not full time. I want to be happily married.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person or always ditching?
I am and always have been the shy person. I don’t talk to many people unless maybe they talk to me first… its very hard for me to make friends. L
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?
I would have to say the moments when my kids were born.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in you blog, or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people and events?
I write about me and my life. I have on occasion wrote about friends/family/events because they have ment something to me, either good or bad.
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
I would rather sit down and read than talk on the phone. I hate talking on the phone. The almost only person I talk to on the phone besides family… is my boyfriend. J
And finally, I need to reward a few other bloggers who I dig and think are worthy. So, here they are in no particular order.