Friday, January 7, 2011

Realization Friday

Its that time again folks!! 
Realization Friday!! Make sure you send yours in to be posted in next weeks espisode!! J


I’ve Come To Realize:

~ that no matter how I dont want too....I am getting older...I still want to play on the floor and wrestle with my son, and some day I wont be able to do that because he is getting so big. I love the outdoorz and playing paintball...it is getting the other older guys I know to go play too....so I think I hate getting old..

~ that winter sucks royal buttocks.

~ That I am in love with a great great man

~ change can be good… and it can be bad… but in the long run it all works out ok.

~ I am a control freak!!!

~ my job now will never fulfill me the way that I need.

~ my son will always be my son and I will always love him even though he may annoy the crap out of me… same goes for my daughter

~ I really need to get into shape

~ I love changing how I look:



~ I love reading the Postsecrets website every Sunday…

~ I will be so happy when it is finally spring/summer/fall… anything but winter L



Thanks for reading!! J  Have a wonderful and safe weekend!! J 

God Bless
Overthinking Mama 

3 comments:

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...