Friday, January 14, 2011

Pay it Forward

Yesterday while going thru my blog reading journey I was checking out Nikki’s blog  Life of a Single Mommy.  She posted about Pay if Forward. I thought this was a great idea. So I decided to join her in this great idea:




I promise to send something handmade 

to the first 3 people who leave a comment here.

To be eligible, you must also post this in your blog,

offering the same thing to 3 other people. 

The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it

must be sent to your 3 people *sometime* in 2011.



I have been wanting to “get crafty” for the longest time… but never can quite seem to have the right motivation. So I am hoping that maybe this will give me the kick in the butt that I need.   
So If you would like to join with me in this, please leave me a comment below with your email address or if you don’t want you addy out there, leave a comment and then email me at overthinkingmama@gmail.com   
(First 3 people to sign up and I receive their mailing addresses)


God Bless
Overthinking Mama

4 comments:

  1. Love this idea! I'm posting on my blog right now. I'm pretty sure you already have my address ;) Hope you have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I will participate if there is any room left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. April- yes i do... as soon as i make something.. itll be on its way.. and make sure you do a post on your blog about this too!! :-)
    Vi- still room...
    Nikki- I am excited... and nervous.

    Still room for ONE MORE PERSON!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...