Wednesday, January 5, 2011

thoughts for the day

I feel the Lord around me today…  I feel like he’s lifting me up for something… I am not sure what and maybe that’s all part of this… growing my faith.

I felt Him last night too. I was in the shower and I could feel his presence around me.. like he was hugging me, telling me everything would be alright.

I also heard him tell me… just to be content with everything for now… this will get even better J

I have had this strong feeling that the Lord has something wonderful planned for me… like I truly have a purpose more than just being a woman, a mom, a friend, a daughter, a sister, a salesperson… like He wants me to do something, to spread His blessings.   Though I still don’t really know what it is I am supposed to be doing. I have prayed for this for so long… and I will keep praying until it finally happens.

I do have a longing for change… a different job, different house, different city, something majorly different…. But that also scares me…  I need the job that I have right now. They are wonderful. They are flexible when need be. The pay is exactly what I need to pay my bills. But I do have moments where I feel maybe I need to move on.   A different house… I so would love a bigger home. There so many cute ones a few streets over in a wonderful neighborhood where I have always wanted to live… and they are for sale… but I  don’t have good credit and honestly even if I did because it would be such a bigger house, I don’t know if I could afford just the heat to keep it warm J A different city is just about out… unless it like an adjacent city to where I live now and still close enough that it doesn’t take me forever to get to where I need to be. With my Step mom having lung cancer and my dad not always in the greatest of health, my brother being mentally handicapped and when my parents pass, I will be all he has… I need to stick around here J and even tho sometimes I hate where I live… I hate the cold. The snow. I know I wont be able to leave any time soon… J  So I dunno…

Any who…

Just wanted to type.. so there ya go.. my thoughts for the day. J


God Bless
Overthinking Mama

2 comments:

  1. It is always a good feeling to know when he has something in store for you which is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you're close to an answer. Heating and cooling a large house can be a killer. We have almost 3000 sq. ft and the utilities have gone up every year. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...