Thursday, May 27, 2010

Conversations with my Daddy

I love my daddy... He's great... especially some of the convos I have with him... 


I was over there a few days ago picking up Lil Man and we were all sitting outside... I had a short sleeve shirt on... showing my arms some much needed sun.  and this tattoo: 












Now mind you... Ive had this tat for almost 2 years now... He's seen it and commented on it before...  but obviously had forgotten because he asks me again: when did you get that? 


I told him... almost 2 years ago...  then I ask him... You know I have 8 tattoos right??  The newest ones on my foot and the back of my neck: 






He says yea.. he knows about those... 




Then he asks me: "what are you going to do when you get old and they fade and everything?"


I tell him: " ill go and get them redone." 


He looks at me like I am crazy...