Friday, September 10, 2010

Realization Friday

I know guys that I have been slacking with my posts.. I promise to try and do better with it... Just seems like there's not enough time in the day... and lately I have been getting distracted easily and go off day dreaming... I think it may be due to a lack of sleep... :-(  and homework. ugh. 


Any who... I did get one thing underway today... My Traveling NOtebook!! Check it out... send me and email if you would like to participate! I am excited... I can't wait to see how it turns out! :-) 


I finally have received some Realizations to post for the week... Keep them coming in!! :-) 


I've come to realize: 
~ That I can't control everyone and everything
~ That I need to just go with the flow a little bit more and quit worrying all the time
~ They ain't like me. I can't expect to receive the same from them all the time just because thats how I am.
~ That sometimes I get tired of being the only one who makes all the effort in this
~ I hate meeting new people, talking in front of people or trying to explain something people I do not know.
~ Not everyone can be the friend you need them to be all the time, and sometimes you are not always the friend they need you to be all the time.
~ Ex's are probably one of the most annoyingest things in life... 




Hope everyone has a super duper weekend... Not sure how mine's gonna be... I am sure it will be great... but not sure how my moods gonna be... just found out some really bad news... I can't go into details just yet, but I will next week. 


Email me your realization for next friday!! :-) overthinkingmama@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...