Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Seriously.. I have issues

I am really starting to think that I am getting crazy in my old age... 


I OVER-THINK EVERYTHING!!!! 


I over think to the point where I feel like I am going crazy... I over think the stupidest things!!! 


For example... today, I set up a YouTube Account.. I had a couple videos of the kids from the weekend playing.. so I wanted to put them up there for the family and friends to watch if they ever felt the need to.. lol.  
But then I got to thinking...  I want to keep some of my children's life private.. so I don't want the YouTube acct. really associated with my blog.. If I post a video, cool.. but I don't want anyone and their mom looking around and finding my blog.. then finding all these videos of my kids...  
But then I started to think..well what if I want to publish something hilarious... like a night out with my friends... at a bar or something... well I don't want that to be associated with my kids and the "family" oriented blog... So I decided that I will open a separate YouTube account for that...  
And now I am worried that I should have done it differently... Used my overthinkingmama name/addy for the YouTube account... Or I should have linked the two accounts... Or I should have.. uh yea.. you get the point... 


I really think I am going crazy... and I over think like this for something stupid... Can you imagine how I over think for something real life!!! 


UGH!!! wheres my xanax??