Saturday, June 26, 2010

Knuckleheads...

My Mommy's creation (ignore the dog lol) 
Knuckleheads... 
She made me one of these for mother's day.. using my daughters own pants and shoes.. (Click here to see it.)
I love this idea for a plant holder. 
She has made these ones with plans of going to craft fairs and whatnot to sell them. 
I wanted to share these adorable plant holders with you. 
She is also planning on taking orders... and if you want to make yours just for YOU... you can send her your own kids jeans and shoes and she can make them into a plant holder for you. 
I think these would be great gifts for Mother's day.. Father's day... Graduation gift (with the graduates own clothes).. and Wedding gift (bride and grooms baby clothes)... Or really for any holiday!  

For more information regarding ordering these or to see more pictures... please email me. Overthinkingmama@gmail.com

God Bless!