Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Randomness Wednesday

I really didn't know what exactly to write about today... I have a bunch of random thoughts running through my brain today... 


I had the strangest dream last night.... I was pregnant. And I was at my mom's house... and was walking down stairs... and my mom and step dad were there and I guy... I am assuming it was my bf but I couldn't see any faces (I normally don't in my dreams). And I walked in to the kitchen and was like yea.. I think I am gonna have this baby today... I sat down and felt between my legs... and there was a lump... so I pulled up my dress and there was a baby coming out... I just pulled him out (it was a boy) and that was that. No pain. No pressure. Just calm. I remember he had a hair line down to his eyebrows... I kept laughing at him and when I would laugh he would laugh.  And then I woke up.  Haven't a clue on what that means...any ideas? 


I am trying to get a HTC Evo. I am on 3 waiting lists right now. I am really hoping that by the end of the week I will have one...  My phone's so getting on my nerves.. Right now I am with ATT and I have a Samsung Blackjack 2. And I do love my phone... but just in the last few months.. I have has so many issues... ugh. My music files are corrupted. So I have no ring tones.  It takes forever to open mms messages.  And I don't have Internet.. which is fine cuz I really dont think this phone could handle it.  So I am planning on upgrading.. well sorta. I am switching to sprint for the Evo.  I worried about the whole number porting and all.. but I am excited to actually have a NEW phone! And one that I can do anything and everything with!!  I am excited! 


I so want to get a new tattoo.  I have been itching to get a bright colorful flower type tattoo on my shoulder. the top/front of my shoulder.  I see all these other beautiful women with all these beautiful tattoos... and it makes me want one even more. Sadly... $$$$ is the issue at the moment...  Maybe next month? *sigh* unless someone wants to sponsor it?? I'll do a whole blog post on it... lol. :-)  *** hey a girl can dream right? 
this is an idea i drew up... 


I am getting tired of my hair... its getting to that point where I want to get it cut. Its just there. It shoulder length and does whatever it wants. This is probably the longest I have had my hair since before my daughter was born.  But I don't know yet.. I am trying to let it grown... but I am impatient! 
. 
i love her hair


I am also thinking about putting my eyebrow ring back in... but I dunno if that will be overboard with all the other piercings on my face...  


So yea.. those are my random thoughts of the morning...