Saturday, June 19, 2010

Quit bragging!

I have a couple friends who all they do is brag. 
Brag about how wonderful their kids are.
Brag about how wonderful their husband is.
Brag about how great their job is.
About their animals... 
About their car... 
Their friends... 
Their LIFE...


And they do it on Facebook, on their blogs, on twtiter and of course in person. They make sure you know how great their lives are... and how much better they are than you. 


Im sorry.... gag me with a wooden spoon. 


No I am not jealous... I don't envy them... 


I know better.  

I know their life aint perfet... No one's life is... 

I mean maybe they have a very positive out look on life... ok.. thats cool.. but when you are constantly always posting things like ... My life is so perfect. I have the perfect life. My kids are perfect. My bf/gf is perfct... It gets old quick. 


As humans Ive learned we like to know we ain't the only ones out there that have sucky moments in our life...  And if all you ever do is post about how perfect you are... we are going to A/ know you are a liar. B/ end up resenting you and C/ not want to be around you. 


I have a few friends like this... One of them I blocked their facebook updates and stopped following their blog.  The other... I just laugh at.. because I know her... I know she is.. and she's always been like this...  always having to "one up" someone.  Ive learned to accept her for this. (and kinda ignore it and laugh at her for it lol) 


So the moral of this story... If all you can talk about is how perfect your life is... shut up. cuz most of us... Don't want to hear it... 


Ps. also.. if all you do is complain about how crappy your life is... shut up too... no one likes a complainer!!! 


Life is what it is... Some days you are on top of the world... some days the world's on top of you.