Friday, June 18, 2010

Realization Friday

Again... not many people submitted realizations for the week :-( maybe this isn't a good idea anymore?! I dunno.. Thank you for those who did send some in!! :-)

Ive come to realize: 


~ that I am not as open minded about technology as I used to be


~ that God has truly blessed me in more ways than I even know.. or deserve


~ that where I stand today isnt the way I visioned it months ago


~ that the good Lord put you on this Earth for a reason, you may never know why but there is a purpose


~ that I really hate to go pee


~ that I had a good realization...and it just completely slipped my mind.


~ at 30 years of age, I still have mixed feelings about what I want


You can submit your realizations for next Fridays post. Just email me at overthinkingmama@gmail.com