Friday, April 29, 2011

Realization Friday

And… Its realization Friday!!!  TGIF!!



I have come to realize:

~      This month seems like its taken forever to end

~      I have the best blog followers EVER!!

~      I am a hopeless romantic at heart

~      I like being busy but I get overwhelmed easily.

~      The better the attitude the better life is.

~      If you focus on the negativity you will get negativity.

~      God has a plan… may not always match what you want… but HE knows best!!

~      Even when the you may feel distant from the Lord… the Lord feels close to you.


“Maybe I am old fashioned, but I want a man to pursue me, to show me he truly wants me. Words mean so much more when there is actions behind them."


Have a blessed weekend Ya’ll!!!

Blessings n love
Overthinking Mama 

2 comments:

  1. I love this realization list, I def want to do this! And I am a hopeless romantic too, though I try and try to hide it! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...