Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Belated Easter

4/25/11
Happy Belated Easter!!!

I wanted to blog yesterday. I had so much I wanted to write about and most importantly I wanted to wish every one a Happy Easter… but I was extremely depressed and ended up with a very bad headache… so I didn’t do a whole lotta anything yesterday.  L

I have a few things I want to blog about but not sure if I want to do them all in one post… or break them up into multiple posts… hhmmm

4/26/11

OK.. Maybe I will actually get to finish a post today?! Lol.

I have a few things weighing heavy on my heart today…  

Worry for my dad. He’s worn out, not feeling good. My stepmom’s been in the hospital since the beginning of Feb when she broke her femur.  The worry and traveling back and forth is really wearing on my dad.  Please pray for him.

Worry for a friend of mine. I am not going into details on there about any of it… just I need to tell this friend about something… and I don’t want to… but I really think this friend needs to know.  And I am scared of how it will all work out.  But I know God will be with me on it. .

My Easter didn’t start out all that great. I woke up extremely depressed. Honestly I don’t think I have been that depressed in YEARS.  It was to the point where I was just sitting on my bed and had tears streaming down my face.  I ended up not going to church. I know that was probably the moment I needed to go the most, but I just couldn’t. I didn’t want to sit there in church bawling my eyes out… alone.  I didn’t want stranger to have to come and comfort me because honestly I think that would have made me feel worse.  So I didn’t go and hated myself for that.  I ended up getting a migraine from all the stress of the depression.  The kids enjoyed their Easter baskets… and the egg hunt over at my moms.  The time over there def. lifted up my spirits and took my headache away.  Praise God for that.  I ended up jogging that night and felt good afterwards.  The Lord is so wonderful. I felt bad that it wasn’t a better Easter for my kids… but I think they still enjoyed themselves. I dunno this year so far, I just can’t seem to get into any holiday spirit. L.   Hopefully that will change.

God Bless
Overthinking Mama 

1 comment:

  1. I will be praying for peace to come over you and fill you with happy times. hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...