Friday, April 8, 2011

Realization Friday

Yay!! Its Friday… As I type this, I am on hold with Walmart.com trying to find my TV I purchased 3/28. The last tracking info I got was on Monday at 751am that it was in transit to the store.. that was MONDAY!! And the place it was shipping from is ONLY 4hrs away…  Its said I should be able to pick it up b/w 4/4 and 4/8… Well its now 4/8 and still no email that I can pick it up.   I am getting frustrated!!!  And the longer I am on hold… the more frustrated I get…plus now.. I have to pee. Ugh.  
At least its Friday.. and that means its realization time!!!  So with out further adue… here’s my realizations.



Ive come to realize:

~ I have very little faith in people anymore.

~  That the Lord has a great plan for me… I just need to keep my faith in Him.

~ That I have had more fun with my friends in the past 2 months, that I have in the past year!! Kinda sad really L

~ That when I have to pee this bad… I have a hard time thinking.

~ I hate being put on hold for more than 5 mins!!!

~ I am seriously starting to think that I am not going to ever get a TV!!!!

~ I have the best BFF in the world J

~ I only have 3 more weeks of school!! 6 more classes!! Aaahh!!!



Alright… since I am still on hold…  I am gonna finish this up.. other wise there may be a whole lotta venting going on… I am getting more and more frustrated!! I think I may have been hung up on!!!

Hope ya’ll have a great and wonderful weekend!!

God Bless YOU
Overthinking Mama 

2 comments:

  1. I lost my faith in people a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you found out the whereabouts of your TV! And got to the bathroom in time :) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...