Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tell All Tuesday

Must Answers: 

Name/Nickname/AKA:  Sarah/Overthinking Mama
Blog Address (if have one): you are here. www.overthinkingmama.com
Age (approx) 28
Occupation: super mom


Pick at least 10 questions to answer. You can have more, but you must at least have 10.  Answer with much thought and detail- remember, we are getting to you know (its a tell all!) 
·                     What is one of your happiest memories?  I WOULD SAY IT’S A CONTINUEING MEMORY… EVERY TIME MY KIDS TELL ME THEY LOVE ME OR GIVE ME A HUG OR KISS FOR NO REASON.
·                     What’s one of the most meaningful gifts you’ve received?
·                     What’s one of the most loving things someone has done for you?
·                     What’s one of the most loving things you’ve ever done for someone?
·                     What music, poetry, art, books, or movies have most inspired you and why?
·                     What's one of the best places you've ever traveled? I WOULD HAVE TO SAY SAN FRANSCISCO. I WENT THERE WHEN I WAS 13 AND I JUST REMEMBER LOVING IT SOOO MUCH. I CAN’T WAIT TO GO BACK SOMEDAY.
·                     What's one place you'd still like to visit and why? I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO HAWAII. IT JUST SEEMS SO BEAUTIFUL THERE.
·                     If you had only 6 months left to live, what would you want to be sure to experience? MY FAMILY. I WOULD WANT TO EXPERIENCE AS MUCH TIME AND LOVE WITH MY FAMILY AS I POSSIBLY COULD.
·                     What are you most grateful for? Why?
·                     What’s one of the nicest things you’ve ever done for yourself?
·                     What's the best compliment anyone has ever paid you?
·                     What do you value most in yourself?
·                     What contribution in your life are you most proud of?
·                     What were you doing 10 years ago? 
·                     Where do you want to be in 10 years? 
·                     what is your biggest pet peeve?
·                     what is your dream vacation?
·                     What is your favorite website or blog and why?
·                     When you are feeling down- what do you do to cheer yourself up?
·                     When is the last time you told someone you loved them and mean it? who was it? MY KIDS WHEN I DROPPED THEM OFF AT THEIR SCHOOLS THIS MORNING.. AND OF COURSE I MENT IT. I DON’T SAY IT UNLESS I MEAN IT J
·                     Where were you on 9/11/01? I WAS FINDING OUT I WAS PREGO WITH MY SON.
·                     Are you waiting on something? What?
·                     Favorite time of year? why? FALL. I LOVE THE CRISP COOL AIR, THE SMELLS, THE COLORS, THE CHANGES, HALLOWEEN
·                     Do you have or want any tattoos? I HAVE 8 TATTOOS. I DEF. WANT MORE!! I AM JUST TRYING TO SAVE UP SOME MONEY NOW.
·                     what is the last thing you cried about? IT WAS A WEEK AGO WHEN MY BOYFRIEND HAD TO GO HOME AFTER STAYING WITH ME FOR ABOUT 2MONTHS. L
·                     Were you named after anyone? who?
·                     What is one wild and crazy thing you would do right now if given the chance?
·                     Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle? Were you driving, someone else driving, or parked?
·                     When you looked in the mirror today what did you think?
·                     What has been your favorite age so far?
·                     Do you look forward to getting older? YEA I DO. I HAVE LEARNED SO MUCH AND I THINK I AM A BETTER PERSON NOW THAN I WAS BACK WHEN I WAS YOUNGER.. I AM SURE I WILL BECOME AN EVEN BETTER PERSON IN THE FUTURE. J
·                     Do you wash your hands every single time you use the restroom?
·                     Whats your life motto? LIVE AND LEARN/YOU CAN’T CONTROL WHAT SOMEONE ELSE DOES.. NO POINT IN STRESSING OVER IT.
·                     If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? MAKING SURE THAT THE PEOPLE IN MY LIFE KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THEM.  (AND THAT MY DAUGHTER ISN’T TO LIVE WITH HER FATHER)
·                     If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the body or the mind of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
·                     Would you accept twenty years of extraordinary happiness and fulfillment if it meant you had to die at the end of the period? 
·                     If the person you were engaged to marry had an accident and became a paraplegic, would you go through with the marriage or back out of it? I WOULD GO THRU WITH IT.. IF I AM MARRYING SOMEONE.. I AM MARRYING THEM FOR WHO THEY ARE.. NOT FOR WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE.. NOT FOR WHAT THEY HAVE WRONG OR RIGHT WITH THEM… BUT FOR THE PERSON THEY ARE AND HOW THEY MAKE ME FEEL.
·                     Would you be willing to go to a slaughterhouse and kill a cow? 
·                     Would you be willing to decrease your life expectancy by 5 years if you could become extremely attractive?
·                     If your friends and acquaintances were willing to bluntly tell you what they really think of you, would you want them to? YEA. AS LONG AS THEY DIDN’T TAKE IT PERSONALLY OR HOLD IT AGAINST ME IF I DIDN’T ALWAYS LIKE WHAT THEY HAD TO SAY OR TAKE THE ADIVSE THAT THEY GIVE.
Would you be willing to give up all television for the next 5 years if it would induce someone to provide for 1,000 starving children in Indonesia? YEA. I ALREADY DON’T WATCH TV ONLY MOVIES… I THINK I COULD LIVE WITH OUT THAT FOR 5 YEARS. J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...