Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tell All Tuesday-3


Peachy gave me such great answers to so many questions... I had to do a 2 part for her!!  Check out next Tuesday for the rest of her Tell All Tuesday

Name/Nickname/AKA: 
Blog Address (if have one):
Age (approx)
Occupation:
ThePeachy1 @ beingpeachy  aka Sandi
think 21 with a couple decades of experience
Former Corporate Suit, Mom, Wife, and always the village idiot


Pick at least 10 questions to answer. You can have more, but you must at least have 10.  Answer with much thought and detail- remember, we are getting to you know (its a tell all!)

  • What is one of your happiest memories?
  • Going to New York City with my Daughter for her HS Graduation present. We stayed in NJ and took the train over every morning we walked that city from end to end. I grew to know her more as an adult when she chose to visit the United Nations and spoke with diplomats, to see the Guggenheim and knew the exhibits.  I was a bar hopping party chick my entire life, especially at her age.  To know the person that your child has become and realize they are a far better person not because of you but in spite of you, is amazing.
  • What’s one of the most meaningful gifts you’ve received?
  • What’s one of the most loving things someone has done for you?
  • Held my hand and cried for me as I lay in a coma, then put my childrens pictures on a board over my bed so when I opened my eyes they would be the first thing I saw, my reason to fight.
  • What’s one of the most loving things you’ve ever done for someone?
  • What music, poetry, art, books, or movies have most inspired you and why?
  • What's one of the best places you've ever traveled? My life has been awesome. I was born in Thailand, traveled to Germany and around a lot as a child, been to nearly every state in the US and cruised my entire family to Cozumel and Cancun.  I think every place is full of beauty but it's up to the person to make the best of it and find that beauty. Oddly enough a cave in KY  was probably one of the best.  We were passing through the state on a road trip and saw signs,  I like adventure so we went, it was really amazing.
  • What's one place you'd still like to visit and why?  I always knew I would see France, I took French for 4 years in preparation. I studied fashion.  I often thought I would live in Paris or the French countryside for at least 1 season.  I have never been.  
  • If you had only 6 months left to live, what would you want to be sure   to experience?
  • Unfortunately there has been more than 1 time in my life that I was given an "expiration date"  Even though very fortunately now like everyone else I don't know when I will die, I am limited to where  and what I can do.   So my warning to all.  Do not put it off, if you want to experience it in your life. DO IT.  Don't sit around one day saying, I really wish I could have done that.
  • What are you most grateful for? Why?
  • Life, it is too precious. Even when filled with pain. With pain you realize you are alive and if you can smile and laugh and love the ones around you, then you are truly alive.
  • What’s one of the nicest things you’ve ever done for yourself?
  • What's the best compliment anyone has ever paid you?
  • What do you value most in yourself?
  • What contribution in your life are you most proud of?
  • What were you doing 10 years ago? 
  •  was running an up and coming IT company wheeling and dealing in high dollar contracts thinking wow I finally made it this is life. And just becoming friends with one of the top 5 friends of my life. 
  • Where do you want to be in 10 years? 
  • Alive, cognitive and with the people I love.
  • what is your biggest pet peeve?
  • Loud eaters.  The people who breathe heavy, moan and sigh while eating.  It makes me nauseous, but people who don't watch their own children because you are around and they assume you will, pisses me off BIG TIME.
  • what is your dream vacation?
  • Obviously it would include France, not just Paris but all of France.  I would like to see Ireland and Scotland and of course duh Rome and Italy, Ok just put me down for a very long not rushed extended tour of Europe.  But I would like to take my son and my husband to every state in the US.  Europe I would want to spend with my daughter.  Tropical islands I would like to visit with friends.  So I guess about a year long around the world tour would be fine with me.
  • What is your favorite website or blog and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...