Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wordless Wednesdays-7

It won't be completely Wordless today!! lol. But I need to explain these. :-) 







Rey Mysterio

Lil Man's class and the other 3rd grade class had to do their monthly book report reading biography on a famous person. Lil Man chose Rey Mysterio.  At the end of the month instead of doing the typical write down what the book is about type of book report, they did a wax museum Which was awesome!!  
All the kids had to dress up as their character. Then they all went to the gym and the school and parents go to come. In front of each student was a "button" and when you pushed their "button" they would recite a few lines about their character.  I loved it!  
I even did Rey Mysterio type tattoos on Lil Man's arms. Now he doesn't want to take a shower to wash them off :-( lol.   
His friends must think I am a pretty cool mom because they were all asking him if the tattoos were real!! Yep. I let my 8 year get tatted up!!! lol


God Bless
Overthinking Mama 

2 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME! You are totally a cool mom!
    The tatts look real, weren't painful putting on, and are washable, so I'm with you. I'd totally do it too. Why not, right?!
    No harm, no foul... except for the not wanting to bathe thing. Good luck with that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, he looks great! Nice job with the tatts! :) That wax museum thing is such a neat idea... Why didn't they have stuff like that when I was in school?!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...