Friday, March 18, 2011

Realization Friday

 Its Friday!!! I have kinda slacked on my posting this week... I will try and make it up next. Its just been a crazy week!! :-)   


I’ve Come To Realize:

~     That I can not do this life alone… I need God.

~     That He is amazing in the ways he works in my life and in others.

~     That I feel like I am called for something… I just need to figure out what.

~     This has been an odd week…  My TV crapped out on me.. my phone crapped out on me… but I have survived… and I realize how blessed I truly am J

~     That I make some stupid mistakes at times!

~      That sometimes I need a sick day to be a better person and a better employee.

~     I really need to learn patience…  Good things come to those who wait!

~     That there are some really interesting people out there… really interesting.. but like my daddy always said: “it takes all kinds to make the world go round”

~     That I have the best mom in the world.

~     That I need a man that can help take care of me… not just me taking care of him. Its gotta be mutual.

~     That people like to jump to the wrong conclusion about things…  but in the end its their loss. If they would stop and ask and find out the truth…instead of assuming everything, things would be a whole lot better.

~     My friends amaze me. I really didn’t think as many people would show up for my birthday as they did. I was awestruck. Just like I was last year. Most of these people I only see once or twice a year… but I really feel blessed that they think enough of me and my birthday to make sure that they make it out for it J

~     guys say alot of things to get what they want. but i used to have a hard time believing what girls say...hence, it is more a trust issue... once we get with someone that is trustworthy, the trust issues seem to fade...

And another week is down…  we are closer and closer to warm weather J

Don’t forget to send me your realizations to post up for next week J

God Bless
Overthinking Mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...