Friday, March 4, 2011

Realization Friday

One of my favorite days of the week!!! – Its Friday!!!!!! Yay!!!

Here’s the Realization! Thanks for sending some in! Please keep it up!!


I’ve come to realize:

~       I have a hard time believing what guys say

~       that once you cross that line, its hard to go back

~       that I blog more when I am depressed

~       I have no idea how to take a relationship slow

~       Boys sucks

~       that I got so sucked up in my past relationship that I forgot to do things for ME!

~       there is so much I want to do, but I don’t even know where to start

~       that I have a great Mommy!!!

~       that I need to focus on God more in everything in life.




Hope ya’ll have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend… I am planning on scheduling a few posts for this weekend… so make sure you come back J

God Bless
Overthinking Mama 

2 comments:

  1. You should take what we guys says with a grain of salt, but strip away the facade we all wear when trying to impress a pretty girl and you'll see we're not so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. guys say alot of things to get what they want.

    but i used to have a hard time believing what girls say...

    hence, it is more a trust issue...

    once we get with someone that is trustworthy, the trust issues seem to fade...

    that is my realization...

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...