Friday, February 25, 2011

Realization Friday

Its Friday. and it won' stop snowing. seriously.. we are supposed to get some stupid amount of inches by 5pm today..  ugh


Ive come to realize:

~ That sometimes its better to just be friends… you can love them so much more when less is expected.

~ Snow really sucks.

~ Life is amazing and God is good

~ I have met two great women in my Algebra class, it always so much fun with them!!

~ I actually now look forward to go to Algebra, just because of those new friends! J

~ That I have the best family in the world!!!

~ That I have a great job, even though there are many days I don’t want to go in… I am very very very lucky to have my job. J

~ I hate snow. And balloons.  

~ That I need to seriously start writing down my realizations through out the week, because by Friday, I forget everything.

Thanks for reading my blog guys!!! Seriously if it wasn't for my great followers, I am not sure I'd want to keep doing it.. I might just for the release.. but it wouldn’t be as wonderful as it is now!!!

God Bless
Overthinking Mama 

4 comments:

  1. As always I love your Friday posts. And I am hate snow as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine hating snow... but that's probably because we hardly ever get any! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i so hate snow...

    but rain is worse...

    come to think of it, i really only like sunny and 70 ish...

    Bruce
    Bruce Johnson JADIP
    Evil Twin
    stupid stuff I see and hear
    The Dreamodeling Guy
    dreamodeling!
    The Guy Book
    The Guy Book

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I'm done with snow too. It really should go away the day after Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...