Friday, February 4, 2011

Realization Friday

The best part of the week… FRIDAY!!! Yay!!!


And its realization time!!  Thank you everyone who sent them in!! J


I’ve come to realize:


~ that life never seems to work out the way you would like it to.

~ that as long as I don’t care, I may not be happy, but at least I can be content.

~ snow really sucks… and not having a snow day sucks even more.

~ this week had just been horrible for me to get up on time!

~ that I have some of the greatest blog followers.

~ that somethings even over time, don’t really change. They only get masked, but will eventually come back out.

~ that I give what I receive… if you stop giving, eventually I will too.

~ that I am just one person, I can only take so much heartache and she just has no idea.

~ that somethings once known are hard not to think about all the time.



If you would like to join in for next weeks Realization Friday, please email me your Realizations to overthinkingmama.com and I will post them annonomysly on here J

God Bless
Overthinking Mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...