Friday, February 18, 2011

Realization Friday

Realizaton Friday!!!

Yay!!! Its here once again… and I am looking forward to this weekend… of homework, cleaning, and spending time with my precious lil munchkins… Not sure what we will do yet, but I am really really really hoping that it will stay warm like this for at least a couple more days so I can take them outside and take the dogs for a walk!!  I am anxious for that!!

Here’s your realizations!!! Thanks for everyone who sent them in!!

I’ve Come to Realize:

~     I have to poop at the most inconvenient times.

~     I really hate going to the bathroom and will hold it for as long as possible, but I really enjoy that relief of going poop. Its euphoric!

~     That sometimes letting go maybe hard, but it maybe better than holding on

~     People are idiots.

~     Certain people just always initiate drama.

~     I am going crazy waiting for a reply.

~     That God has a great plan and will answer all prayers in time… though not always the way you want Him to

~     God is always listening. He may not answer they way you expect, but that doesn’t mean he aint listening.

Make sure you email me your realizations for next Friday!!! And check out my comment and reply post tomorrow!! J


God Bless
Overthinking Mama

1 comment:

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...