Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 5

Day 5: Something you hope to do in your life.

There are so many different things that I hope to do in my life…   
One is to be happily married to a great Christian man. I would like to have at least one more child once I am married. 
I would like to finish college with at least associates in something. J
More immediate goal is, I would like to open a Christian coffee house/Bakery. I want to open a place where everyone can gather and feel at peace.  A place where people can hang out late at night/on the weekend instead of feeling like they have to go to a bar.  I want a place where we have local bands come and play once a week or once a month. Where maybe we can get some famous bands to come play. Have poetry night, karaoke night, art night.. I dunno just a place where you can be yourself and get to know yourself. I want to serve different types of coffees, teas, hot chocolate and sodas. Food wise,  I want to have a nice bakery, cookies, pastries, cakes, pies, muffins. This part would be handled by my mom.. She is an amazing baker. Also maybe have soups/salad/sandwiches for lunches or late night snacks.  
I want to have a good relationship with my kids, my family, and my friends. I want to be a wife and a friend.  I want to be happy. I want to not have to constantly worry about things in my life.




God Bless
Overthinking Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...