Thursday, November 18, 2010

Convo with the BF

Texting Convo with my BF:

Him: How’d you sleep last night?

Me: Like S***

Him: How come  you’ve been sleeping so bad?

Me: Idk. Lol. maybe cuz of stress?

Him: You should try some Unisom or something?

Me: Im scared too… I am afraid that that I will fall asleep so hard I wont hear if there is something wrong and then I wont wake up in the morning.

Him: Well that’s understandable.

Me: Plus I don’t have 6-10 hours to devote to sleep and I always have some heavy equipment to operate.

Him: Oh ok. Lol. J I didn’t you were using those heavy machine by your bed.

Me: Oh, I don’t. Normally on the front lawn. I don’t wanna wake the kids.

Him: oh. Ok.


Yea.. that’s how our convo’s go. Lol.



God Bless
Overthinking Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...