Thursday, November 18, 2010

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth…



My mom keeps asking me what I want for Christmas… but I really don’t know what to tell her… I know there are a lot of things that I need… but I can’t think of them…
I know the one main thing that I did tell her was a Remote Car Started. I hate going out in the freezing cold/snow/rain and having to start my car and get my windows defrosted.  I.hate.it. ggrr. 
Other than that… I don’t know…  hhmm… time for an internet searchs… lol.

I need bed sheets (queen). I don’t think I have got new bed sheets since…. Um… when I moved into my first house…. Almost 9years ago.  Wow.. yea.. I’d say its definitely time for some new bed sheets.

Candles, body cream (not lotion), body wash- always need that kinda stuff. My two favorite smells right now are sweet day dream from Victoria Secret and Orange Sapphire from Bath and Body works (ultimate fav)

Clothes!! I always need new clothes!!   My two fav places for clothes are : www.c28.com and www.charlotterusse.com

Purses!! I found these two cute purses on Etsy. http://www.etsy.com/listing/60828594/shine-of-a-flower-embroidery-tote

My dog to be neutered. (is that something you can ask for for Christmas?! Lol)
(im a practical kinda person lol)

I don’t know what else…  I am not a huge jewelry person… I mean I like it… but I normally just have a necklace I always wear… a couple rings I always wear… and maybe earings once in a while.

I guess I just want to be able to spend as much time with the people I love. That is the best Christmas gift ever. J

God Bless
Overthinking Mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...