Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Handwritten Post

Ok.. so.. during my blog travels... which is where I read a blog.. and see something about another blog.. click on it... read.. find another blog.. click on it.. read.. etc..   I ended up at
3 men and a lady.  And she had a post on there called A (Partially) Handwritten Post. I thought it was a really cute idea... so I am going to do that too... and im even thinking about maybe incorporating that into a weekly or monthly blog post... where you.. my readers.. ask me different questions... and I will handwrite them out.. and then post them on here. I am going to have to think on that (comment me on your thoughts).  

Anywho.. these are the questions she had in her blog:
 The questions ...




1) Your name/blog name?



2) Right-handed, left-handed, or ambidextrous?



3) Favorite letters to write?



4) Least favorite letters to write?



5) Write “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.”



6) Write the following words in capital letters:

- CRAB

- HUMOR

- KALEIDOSCOPE

- PAJAMAS

- GAZILLION



7) Write your favorite song lyric.



8) Tag people!



9) Any special note or picture.
 
 


I like writing on the paper sideways.. i think i write pretty that way! lol. i know i have issues!! lol.