Wednesday, March 27, 2013

my week-instagram style- 3/15-3/24

Love my church

womans retreat at church


first time at chic-fil-a

my bestie cooking us st. patricks day dinner

steak and chicken


she's a vampire!!! 

wine

dinner!!! yum! 
amazing cd came out! Benjah!! 


baby girl had a music performance at school

watched the Passion of the Christ with baby girl and a good friend. 

just me

duck lips!!! me and my bestie

my son is so handsome! 

breakfast!! 

she def has her own style.

the big dog thinks he belongs on my lap. oye

gotta love spring in ohio

my planner

love this!!! BE STILL 

so sleepy and so don't wanna get up! 


Have a great week ya'll

Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama

1 comment:

  1. Great pics. You are right, your son is handsome. Had to laugh at your daughter's style because mine had an obtrocious one at your daughter's age. Love the pic of you. You have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...