Monday, March 4, 2013

pretty little liar


One of my biggest pet peeves.. is a liar.

I mean unless its for a surprise of some kind… or something good… there is not reason to lie. 

Not about your past, your present, not about anything… because the truth will always come out one way or another.

Don’t boast about what you have done.. or how great you are, because the truth will always surface.

So many people out there no a days what to make themselves into something they are not. Want to come across better than they really are.  And I get that. I don’t want to be judged or looked down upon at all… but when there are things in my past that I can not change, there is no point in lying about it.  When there are things about myself that eventually will come to light, why lie about it? 

I try and be a very open and honest person. Too much at times.  Why is it so hard for others to do that to?
Why do we as a person, feel the need to lie or change up things just to impress someone??  I mean do we really think that the person will never find out?

We all have flaws. Either you accept them in someone or you don’t. And really.. do you want someone in your life that can’t accept you with your flaws? Do you want someone in your life that doesn’t know the real you? That doesn’t like the real you??  I know I don’t.  To me if someone can’t accept me for me.. for my flaws and all, then that person isn’t worth being in my life.

I am not going to fake it for anyone.

Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...