Friday, March 15, 2013

Realization Friday!


Its Friday!!!!

And time for the realizations!


This week I have come to realize:

~ that I can still pick up my 10yr old 100lb+ son and carry him into bed!  (and I only weigh 25lbs more than him!!)

~ that I am really looking forward to just sleeping in tomorrow. Oye. So tired this week.

~ that Its amazing seeing God work in life. Mine and others.

~ that its always something that needs done. Now for me it’s a new roof. L

~ that I am so ready for warm weather!!!

~ that sometimes I just need a hot bath, candle light, a glass of wine and a good nights sleep… and sometimes I just need a vacation.

~ that God is so good!!!

~ that I really want to write… a book maybe?! Idk yet…

~ that I have lost so much motivation in the last week. All I want to do is sleep.


Hope it’s a great weekend for ya’ll and I am really hoping that it warms up here some- especially for the St. Patricks Day parade Sunday!!!


Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...