Saturday, March 2, 2013

How long?


This past week has been a hard one for me. Well really the past few month have been.  Just felt like I was stuck in a rut. I had no motivation. No drive. No desire.  I kept praying for God to show me something. Show me my path. Show me his plan. Something!!!

Today when I woke up... I felt God speaking to my heart... I know a path to go now. He's shown me this before.. and then life gets in the way and I start to doubt it or question it.  This time.. I need to not let life or myself get in the way. I know this is something that I can do.. that I must do.

So even when I felt down and was overthinking everything in my life... God was still working in me... He has always loved me.  He is so good!!!


Have a wonderful weekend!!

Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...