Saturday, March 9, 2013

the big 31!


This has been an amazing day. Simply amazing. 

Today is my birthday!!  

My phones been going off since late last night with text messages from friends and family wishing me a happy birthday, but the best surprise was that my stepdaughter- my daughters sister, called me. I never would have expected that.  I talked to her for a minute, wished her a happy birthday and then found out that she was in the middle of a sleepover that she was having for her birthday (her's was the 7th). That brought tears to my eyes. That even in the middle of her own party, she remembered me!!  Her mother has raised an absolutely amazing little girl!!! 



After that I sat down for my quiet time with the Lord. Read my devotional and listen to some worship music and then started praying.  And as I prayed thanks to the Lord for the day, my birth, my life, I started crying. Good tears. I felt the Lord so strong with me. I felt so overwhelmed with his presence.. with his love.  Felt so happy.  So blessed.   

The Lord is so good!! 

Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...